ScopeDeliver™ enables Toyota to streamline data entry/imports by agencies, improved end-to-end transparency, and stronger and more productive collaboration.
Toyota Motor Corporation, the Japanese multinational automotive company, has the longest lasting vehicles of any full-line automotive manufacturer. The company is always looking for ways to improve its operations, always challenging themselves to innovate, always looking to collaborate, and always improving each day in everything they do from engineering to marketing operations. This is The Toyota Way. The Toyota Motor North America Advertising & Marketing Management Office (AMMO) team’s core mission is to apply industry best practices to improve use of partner resources, brand consistency, and cross-brand decision-making, extending budgets and improving speed-to-market.
- Wide-spread team tool adoption
- Streamlined data entry/imports by agencies
- Improved transparency end-to-end
- Stronger and more productive team collaboration
- More effective use of agency resources
- Better insight on costs, staffing and deliverables
- Faster, improved decision-making
By: Bruno Gralpois (author), Co-Founder/Principal, Author/Speaker, Thought-provocateur, Client/Agency Guru, Entrepreneur, Innovator
To request a complimentary electronic copy of our case study, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org