BriefDeliver is an online agency briefing solution designed to improve the speed and quality of input from clients to agencies. As a result, more effective communication and collaboration occurs. Richer insight development and greater alignment around strategy, goals and expected results, ultimately leading to better work.
We believe strongly that a company’s marketing is
only as successful as its agency relationships.
How do you benefit?
Poor quality briefing is responsible for significant waste in agency fees and productivity. It also results in misguided work and late to market execution. Lack of detail, consistency, or process, can significantly impact agency briefing, leading to false starts, confusion, redundancies, resets, delays and excessive agency fees. An online brief library solution contributes to significant improvements in briefing quality, generating higher performing work and more efficient use of resources.
PRIMARY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Reduced waste, rework and off-strategy execution. Speed to market and fiscally responsible use of budgets are top of mind for marketers. No one can afford to be off strategy or waste precious and limited resources to get there. A consistent set of templates ensure that the right information is collected and shared with the agency when it’s needed.
- Accelerated go to market development: The competitive nature of the marketplace and acceleration of go to market timing requires client teams to move rapidly and remain agile throughout the project. Easy access to templates and existing briefs significantly reduces the guess work from the offset and provides everything needed to communicate timely and effectively.
- Productivity gain by clients avoiding manual entry and duplicative work. A library of briefs and templates are available for quick reference and to speed up entry. Relevant information can be duplicated without requiring unnecessary or redundant entries, allowing clients to focus on value-add priorities.
- Improved quality input translates into better work. When agencies are clear about a particular assignment and have the necessary information from their client at the right time, they produce work that performs better.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Easy to use interface offers users to either “create new brief” or “find/edit existing brief”.
- Library search functionality allow users to find prior briefs based on relevant criteria (by brand, agency, type, etc.).
- Templates can be used offline once printed or saved as PDF for easy personal archiving and reference.
- Administrative and reporting functionality provide complete flexibility and customization.